Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Small Lump On Perinium...

Really hope you can help, as am pretty worried...

I am 24 years of age and a healthy male- always at the gym and keep fit. My diet is very good too and varied- a lot of oily fish etc

Last week, I discovered a hard lump underneath my skin on my perinium (between the anus and testicles). It is closer to the anus (about 3-4cm from there I guess) than to the testicles and I can only feel it if I apply a fair bit of pressure as it is internal. It is totally painless and is only small in size (like a pea)...

Could anybody possibly help me??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 8th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Boy, I don't have any real advice but to see your doctor. Any type of lump warrants a look by the doctor. Sorry this is not much help.
|

replied April 9th, 2008
Anybody else??
|

replied April 21st, 2010
lump in perieum
hey did u consulted a doc ? what he said?
I got a pea sized lump same as yours I was searching for answers pls help
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....