User Profile
Hi i have a small hole around my anus actually it is not the first time having it but the first one i had heal then now i have it again every time my hair in anus grow it shows it burst now i found some blood and water coming out in that hole it hurts every time i walk and sit especially when the hair scratch on it can somebody tell me what to do or take to heal this hole

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2016
Crohn Disease Answer A59763
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. It looks like anal fissure or fistula and needs to be examined by a surgeon and then planned the management accordingly.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Crohn's Disease is a chronic disorder that affects digestion. But what is Crohns and how does it affect the body?...
What causes Crohn's disease? Does it run in families (yes)? And how can YOU avoid the risk factors of Crohn's?...
Can you identify symptoms of Crohn's Disease? Learn more about the range of symptoms from mild to severe in this section on Crohn's symptoms here. ...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Crohn Disease , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.