Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

small bumps inside my vaginal wall/canal?

I've only be sexually active with one person who I was with for 3 years, the last time we had sex was about 5 weeks ago. I have never noticed anything irregular or bumpy on his private area, I also went down on him and haven't noticed anything around or in my mouth. On Friday I was on my period and was wearing a pad and extremely tight jeans and I was sitting down for a long period of time to the point where it was irritating and even numbing due to the extreme pressure and tightness from the pants pushing on the pad, so I did feel a little raw down there after. And since Saturday I was washing in the shower and felt something a little tender so decided to check it out and feel around, and before the opening of my vagina canal, there's some tender skin that is a bit sore but no bumps, just seems a little irritated or raw. And then when I feel up into the vaginal canal/wall, there are some small bumps right at the beginning of the vaginal canal only, about a centimeter in, none further up, they are more so narrow, I can't see them, they aren't entirelly sore, however it is a little tender when I press down on them and first insert my finger and they aren't itchy. I also notice a bit of an odor even after washing thoroughly down there, and I feel like I've been having a little more discharge than usual. Is it just an irritation from the tightness from the pad? Is it an internal rash? Cysts? Yeast infection?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 7th, 2012
It could be irritation from your pants, but it could also be something more serious. I would go to your doctor or your local planned parenthood and get it checked out.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....