User Profile
Hello. 29 year old male here. 6 months ago I got a small bump around my anus, I didn't think anything of it until recently I noticed more and they sometimes each. Everything I have looked up to leads to HPV anal warts. I will be making an appointment to have it looked at but wanted to know if you can look at the picture I took and tell me if you think it is that? Or what else could it possibly be if not that? Here is the link to the image I took of it: http://imageupper.com/i/?A0200010080011I13 644234421555252

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2013
Herpes and Genital Warts Answer A42767
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the exact cause for the anal bumps that you describe without examining them to ascertain other characteristics. If these have been persistent, you should consider getting them examined by your doctor/andrologist at the earliest and get started on appropriate treatment measures to control them. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/Andrologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Herpes and Genital Warts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.