Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Small brownish mark on my forearm

A small brownish mark about 5-6 mm long appeared on my left forearm about two weeks ago. I thought it was a bruise when we went boating. However, it has not gone away or changed size. it does not hurt. It is not raised, it is under the skin. I never saw a rash or bumps or anything. It just appeared. I'm "not" a person w/many or large freckles or moles. Minimal freckles from sun exposure. I'm a female age 43. Pale skinned. It's just scaring me that it appeared like that. Does anyone have any ideas as to what it could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 13th, 2013
Follow this tip to remove brown marks problem.

Apply 2 spoons of barley flour, 1 spoon of curd, and a pinch of turmeric to scrub your face. This home remedy will give you fair, soft, and glowing skin like never before.

Apply curd and turmeric as a beauty tip for fair, and glowing skin naturally .This beauty tip will reduce the tan.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....