Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

sleepless night .. confused between zits and swollen nodes.

Dear Dr.
I had an unprotected sex at 11 Jan, 2012. From end of MAY i had suffered from sore throat with tonsil stone. There were no other symptoms like fever, fatigue and weight loss diarrhea. Now the problem in tonsil is under control. But just now there are some bums on my chin and under the jaw line. Bumps look like zits or pimples. And the bumps are little painful. I had a bump on armpits also, but it recovered by 3 days.
I had confirmed negative by testing HIV 1 and HIV 2 test (serum) at month of just five.
Now what to do? May I need any repeat test, or other test?
Actually I am very much confused between zits and swollen nodes.
Please reply.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 30th, 2012
my wife suffering from some virginal infection. And she spotted period again at only at 15days later. Doctor needs your suggestion. My HIV 1 and HIV 2 test was non reactive at 5 th months. Please reply
|

replied July 1st, 2012
lymph node enlargement can happen in any type of infection,test after 3 months is conclusive so for sure you dont have HIV.try to see your doctor
|

replied July 1st, 2012
Thanks..
|

replied July 11th, 2012
Hi Doctor,
Now there is a watt in my penis. is it HPV?
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....