Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Sleep Schedule, Is this healthy?

Is This Healthy?
No
Yes
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
So basically I couldnt find another board to put this so if im in the wrong section that would be alright to let me know. I have a plan, I am in high school at the moment and am basically a night owl and I play video games on my computer at night and it's how I enjoy it as a human being. With that being said I want to change my schedule to start sleeping at 4 PM and wake up whenever and then being able to play video games and then go to school and come home and sleep after school. I know this would cause tiredness near the end of the day but that's okay anyways. I do pay attention in class but I have a gym class during 1st Hour so that would benefit my physical activities because I would wide awake.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2015
Welcome to e health forum.

Any change in the day - Night cycle of sleeping is going to affect your ability to live and work productively.

If you plan to play and work at night and then go to school in the morning, without proper rest, you may not be able to concentrate at school.

But, any person with determination to work hard and achieve his / her goals can make anything happen.

So good luck to you.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.