Medical Questions > Mental Health > Sleep Disorders Forum

Sleep problem? very desperate for a answer so frightened

User Profile
It started on day with me waking up with random racing nonsense thoughts an example of the type of thoughts are like why is the sky green just random ridiculous stuff it scared me because I couldn't make the thoughts stop but that stopped after I got out of bed but the whole day I felt so scared and sick over what happened I feared going to bed I found it impossible to sleep my heart races head hurts stomach is sick but eventually I fall asleep after that I'm fine for about 3 and a half weeks but than wake up again with the racing nonsense thoughts again I panicked so bad that I've felt sick all day heart races all day head hurts my thoughts run wild and I can't calm down it gets worse when I try to sleep I just can't my minds racing I feel so afraid I research and research what could be wrong and I'm so afraid something is seriously wrong I'm so afraid just hope someone reaches out to me I don't know what to do:(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2014
I apologize for the multiple posts of this I only ment to post it once
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2014
I feel like crying feel so over whelmed so afraid and alone this is burning me out and making me feel completely miserable I don't handle health issues well and this is freaking me out horribly much:(
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.