Medical Questions > Mental Health > Sleep Disorders Forum

Sleep problem? very desperate for a answer so frightened

User Profile
It started on day with me waking up with random racing nonsense thoughts an example of the type of thoughts are like why is the sky green just random ridiculous stuff it scared me because I couldn't make the thoughts stop but that stopped after I got out of bed but the whole day I felt so scared and sick over what happened I feared going to bed I found it impossible to sleep my heart races head hurts stomach is sick but eventually I fall asleep after that I'm fine for about 3 and a half weeks but than wake up again with the racing nonsense thoughts again I panicked so bad that I've felt sick all day heart races all day head hurts my thoughts run wild and I can't calm down it gets worse when I try to sleep I just can't my minds racing I feel so afraid I research and research what could be wrong and I'm so afraid something is seriously wrong I'm so afraid just hope someone reaches out to me I don't know what to do:(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2014
I'm sorry to hear your plight. It sounds like you're dealing with some pretty bad anxiety. I'd highly recommend seeing a professional if you can.

In the meantime you can try using chamomile tea to relax you before you sleep at night. It can help you to relax and have a better night's rest. You can also take some in times of crisis to relax your mind. Valerian root and passion flower can help with anxiety, too.

If you decide to go the herbal route, just make sure you purchase higher quality stuff to ensure that it works well for you.
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2014
Community Volunteer
Hi jva5th....My best advice is to talk to your doctor or Pharmacist before you start on herbal beverages...See what they say along this line...Take care..

Caroline...
|

replied March 19th, 2014
Do you work a really stressful job that leaves you uneasy, like the feeling that you haven't done something and that you keep pondering on the tasks you were on? You seem unable to relax yourself...

Yohannes
|