User Profile
my husband keeps getting reoccurring large spots that are so big. they start as a red maek and grow bigger and fill with puss and black stuff. (i have photos) they started on his legs. then his nose, wrist now chest. they are leaving holes in his skin.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 13th, 2019
Skin Answer A64746
Hello and welcome

I appreciate your concern

It would have been helpful if an image was uploaded however based on your description , pemphigus vulgaris should be looked for and ruled out especially if this is associated with oral ulceration. Please consult a dermatologist for further management in this regard.

Wishing you best of health


Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Skin Health
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Skin , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.