Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

skin problems, Melasma, acquired ochronosis and DPN

Dear doctor, Pl. advise if there is a proven medicine for the treatment of Melasma, DPN and acquired ochronosis. I saw in the web about a medicine Skinbright. Can I use it? Now I use medicines Kojivit,Cleargel and Flutivate. Flutivate contains steroids and I understand it should not used regularly. If I do not use it once in 3 days I get itching on my face. I also have itching on the head. I had dandruff but it is now well controlled. Thanks and regards, Sukumaran
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2013
Hey,
You have to apply skin brightener product which contains the natural ingredients. So that, it does not produce any side effects.
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2013
Hey,
You have to apply skin brightener product which contains the natural ingredients. So that, it does not produce any side effects.
|
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....