Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Size Zero Patch (Page 1)

Is this for real?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper merrymix
|

replied January 6th, 2010
Size sero means what Pls describe briefly...

Thanks,
Stringer
|

replied February 3rd, 2010
I just read another post about this, and the consensus was that it's a scam. Eat healthy and exercise -- I tried everything else and it's the only thing that worked. I use recipes from one book, and the food is healthy but tastes really good. No more cardboard tasting food!
|

replied March 29th, 2010
Size 0
For the size 0 patch to work, it would require more heat than the body could create unless you spontaneously combust.
Two pounds of fat would light a lamp for a week. Get sick, don't eat, run a high fever for two weeks and you would see some serious weight loss but you'd know what you went through and why and after you got better your body would work really hard to store fat against the next illness.

If it was a pure diuretic (which it says it isn't), you would pass most of the nutrients in your body out on a daily basis. Kidney shutdown, liver and renal failure...you get the message.

Our bodies store fat because nutrition isn't getting into the cells where they're needed. Diet alone won't cure the problem. Exercise works but look at one year to lose the kind of weight they promise in a month.
|

replied May 6th, 2010
Ok I tried the size zero patch. I lost 3 pounds the first day and nothing after. I used enough of them to loose 70 plus pounds and weigh exactly what I did when I started. I will admit it gave me energy but that is it. They are way to expensive for just energy. and I am yet to get my guaranteed refund 2 weeks after applying for it. My sister had almost the exact same results.
|

replied June 30th, 2010
I think we should all know by now, that there are no miracles out there to lose weight. But there are certainly a lot of hypes, scams.. call them what you will but they do intrigue us! Diet and exercise and for some surgery (I don't call that a miracle!) are what it takes to lose weight successfully. If that miracle pill or patch were out there, there would be no obesity in this world!
|

replied August 1st, 2010
Size Zero Patches
I just started the size zero patches. Is there anyone out there that can tell me they work!! I need some faith before I return them. Because if they dont work im not even going to bother wasting my time.
|

replied August 19th, 2010
Complainers, will always complain. Hello fellow users I have all the information you need to know about this product. Any questions on how it works whats in it etc, Feel free to ask me any questions.
|

replied March 31st, 2011
The size zero patch? Good or bad?
Did the product work has it said in the ad? What if any side effects did you have? How long were you on the patches for? I'd like to hear some good news about this but it doesn't seem to be any around. Can't wait to hear what you have to say. Thanks.
|

replied September 1st, 2010
The size zero patch
Did you lose weight? Does it depend on the person. Would you recommend the zero patch?
|

replied September 2nd, 2010
SIZE ZERO PATCHES
to All_Your_Answers:

what is in the patch that the offer does not mention? I just got an offer in the mail today and, yes, it does seem too good to be true, and from what I am reading, no one has lost like the people in the ads. It's a lot of money to put out, especially if the ingredients are harmful and it also doesn't work. Has anyone ever lost the weight that the people in the ad said they lost - 112 pounds sounds absolutely grand to me...but I am concerned that this is a scam, or harmful to me and $117.50 is too much money to give away. Did anyone ever get their money back? Looking for answers, Heather62
|

replied September 6th, 2010
According to another post, a "secret" ingredient is Clenbuterol, supposiedly to help horses breathe..not for human consumption, but I did not see that ingredient listed, or know where the poster received the information. I've used the patch for about three weeks and no weight loss. It says you "don't have to" exercise or change your eating habits, yet recommends drinking lots of water, eating healthier and excersicing. Anyone that does this will lose weight, so I don't see the need for the patch, but I was giving it the benefit of the doubt. I don't think it is harmful, but you also, don't lose two pounds a day. I did pay the largest amount. Kinda sucks. I have yet to try to get my money back. If I don't it's a lesson learned.
|

replied October 1st, 2010
SCAM ALERT
All_Your_Answers - please list the ingredients which you claim to know about. the big "secrecy" over the ingredients is another dead-giveaway that this is a scam. If the company actually had a product to be proud of they'd be blurting it all over the place. The Size Zero patch is a scam, plain and simple. They're playing on the desperation of people who have been trying for years to lose weight. In all four pages of "information" that came in the offer package, not once were any ingredients mentioned. The company itself does not exist - that address is an empty lot. Take a close look at the before and after pictures - in many instances they are NOT the same person (look at things like eyebrows, lip shape, etc.)- also in true before and after pictures they ask the patient to assume the same posture and facial look in both pictures so that the reader can see that it is indeed the same person. These before and after photos are radically different - the after photo will have the woman laughing so that her facial features cannot be matched to the "before" picture. Dr. Charles Oakley of the Healthy-Weight Centres of America doesn't exist. I could go on and on, but you get the picture - this patch is a scam, scam, scam. Overweight can only be treated two ways: surgically if a person is morbidly obese; or by diet and exercise. There are no "magic" patches, pills, tablets, drinks, or foods. Diet and exercise in combination are the ONLY way to lose weight.
|

replied November 21st, 2010
Size Zero Patch info
If Clenbuterol is truthfully in the patches, it would make you lose weight. Clenbuterol is sold over the counter in Mexico (30 pills for $12) as an aid for asthma and breathing problems. It will definitely make you lose weight if you continue with it daily, but it also can cause parkinson-type tremors with continued use. Although I stopped using it 3 years ago, the shaking in my hands hasn't ended. In the US, Primatene Tablets will also make you lose weight without as much trauma.
|

replied December 27th, 2010
size zero patches
Has anybody received a refund after they returned the size zero patches?
|

replied January 4th, 2011
??
does this work be cuse im planning to buy????
|

replied January 15th, 2011
All_Your_Answers wrote:
Complainers, will always complain. Hello fellow users I have all the information you need to know about this product. Any questions on how it works whats in it etc, Feel free to ask me any questions.

How long have you used the patch? How much have you lost?
|

replied October 2nd, 2011
Does the Size Zero Patch work?
What is in it? Does it work even half as well as they claim. Generally the ones who are dissatisfied get online and diss the product....those that are happy just tell their friends. Do you work for or sell the size zero patch?
|

replied February 3rd, 2011
merrymix
replied November 21st, 2010Size Zero Patch info
If Clenbuterol is truthfully in the patches, it would make you lose weight. Clenbuterol is sold over the counter in Mexico (30 pills for $12) as an aid for asthma and breathing problems. It will definitely make you lose weight if you continue with it daily, but it also can cause parkinson-type tremors with continued use. Although I stopped using it 3 years ago, the shaking in my hands hasn't ended.

It was stated in an earlier post that Clenbuterol was supposedly used to help horses breathe and not for human consumption. Perhaps that's why it is sold in Mexico and perhaps that's why you experienced the trmors in your hand? Lots of these so-called drugs sold in other countries (i.e. Canada and Mexico, just to name a few) seem to cause more harm than good. Lots of these drugs also do not deleiver what they promise (this shouldn't surprise us one bit).
|

replied January 7th, 2012
Comparing Canada and Mexico? Seriously?
Just an FYI Canada and Mexico are not comparable at all. Canada actually has MUCH stricter laws than the USA regarding items for human consumption. (i.e. food, drugs etc) Americans are definitely not rushing our borders for illegal substances like steroids and effedrine...
|

replied July 8th, 2011
I actually take orders fro the patch. I have many people that order and love the size zero patch. I have some that didn't get the results they wanted. It is true that not ALL diet plans work for everyone. This may work better for some than others. I also noticed that the more weight the person had to lose, the better the results with the Size Zero patch. The company does give 100% money back (it is a lifetime guarantee) for those that it doesn't work for. I say, if you can, try it - it may work for you. If it doesn't return it for your money back and chalk it up to another failed diet plan. I used to weigh 310. I lost 180 lbs. I am now 35 weeks pregnant and I will be ordering them once I give birth if needed. It is worth a try if I don't lose the full 30 lbs that i gained.
|

replied September 12th, 2011
Size Zero did not honour their guarantee
Size zero states that if you return the paches for any reason they will return your money. I returned the patches and my money was not refunded.
|

replied November 7th, 2011
size zero patch
SCAM ALERT
All_Your_Answers - please list the ingredients which you claim to know about. the big "secrecy" over the ingredients is another dead-giveaway that this is a scam. If the company actually had a product to be proud of they'd be blurting it all over the place. The Size Zero patch is a scam, plain and simple. They're playing on the desperation of people who have been trying for years to lose weight. In all four pages of "information" that came in the offer package, not once were any ingredients mentioned. The company itself does not exist - that address is an empty lot. Take a close look at the before and after pictures - in many instances they are NOT the same person (look at things like eyebrows, lip shape, etc.)- also in true before and after pictures they ask the patient to assume the same posture and facial look in both pictures so that the reader can see that it is indeed the same person. These before and after photos are radically different - the after photo will have the woman laughing so that her facial features cannot be matched to the "before" picture. Dr. Charles Oakley of the Healthy-Weight Centres of America doesn't exist. I could go on and on, but you get the picture - this patch is a scam, scam, scam. Overweight can only be treated two ways: surgically if a person is morbidly obese; or by diet and exercise. There are no "magic" patches, pills, tablets, drinks, or foods. Diet and exercise in combination are the ONLY way to lose weight.

Read more: Weight Loss Forum - Size Zero Patch http://ehealthforum.com/health/size-zero-p atch-t214277.html#ixzz1d2ky6mnc
|
Tags: weight, loss
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....