User Profile
Hi,

I am having sinus problem from last 6 years, any time i start to get cold and it continues untill i take medicines, have taken medicine for more than 3 months this year. Problem is in control as long as i take medicine but once i stop taking medicines i start to get cold, during this i get sever headache, pain in my upper cheaks and gastric problem in my stomach, lack of breath while sleeping and sometimes a few stringy thread comes out of my eye.

My Questions are:
1. Is there a permanent solution to this problem, I donot want to be on medication for my entire life ?
2. How gastic problem is related to cold and sinus ?
3. While sleeping i face difficulty in breating, I could not sleep utill i take "Budamate200" capsule. What is causing breating problem is it the sinus or the gastic problem in stomach ?
4. What is the stringy thread comming out of my eyes ? My doctor says it is the mucus ?

Thanks,

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Tags: Headache
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....