User Profile
So, for about the past 5 years I've had a place on the left side of the top of my forehead going back in to my hairline. It's not always there, but when I bend over or lay on that side it fills up with some kind of fluid.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 26th, 2018
Sinusitis Answer A64529
Hello and welcome

I appreciate your concern

Based on your description , it can be due to loculated fluid. The area needs to be examined to determine the nature of the swelling when it occurs. An ultrasound can be done as a least invasive investigation to determine the possible cause.

Wishing you best of health

Thank

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sinusitis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.