User Profile
I have facial pain on my left side, sore cheek, pain in nose and ear and pain in my eye and forehead. This starts off with a very cold face and nose, it feels like the pain is because my face is so cold. And then after a day my head will go really hot and the pressure in my head is so intense and painful. This lasts around four days. I have started to get a bleeding nose not too bad but it does bleed and gets blocked, I also feel like I'm going half deaf. I have gone to the doctors but they just tell me to take naproxen which doesn't work, and I have some nasule nose drops which don't help either. I have been suffering now for around five years.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 17th, 2012
So sorry to hear all this, have you tried going to a different doctor? Bleeding is not good at all. You should request that the doctor does a full sinusitis evaluation including a scan because you could be having nasal polyps or worse.
|

replied November 22nd, 2012
Sounds like a sinusitis. I had head and chest X-rays to diagnose mine. After a bout with Cipro (which I'd never do again) I've been using Nature's Rite Sinus Relief with colloidal silver made a huge difference for me. My sinusitis is gone and colds disappear within 5 days. Friends say Sovereign Silver really helps them.
|

replied November 22nd, 2012
Experienced User
Maybe it is sinusitis. Smile
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....