Has this ever happened to you?
Yes
No
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1
My partner and i had oral sex for the first time. Prior to doing it, I noticed that he had halitosis. Now that its official that he has sinusitis, which caused the halitosis, i'm wondering if its possible that i might have gotten an infection because of him having sinsusitis while doing oral. I have an strange itching sensation in my vagina. its almost like its bruised, while itching. Could it be an infection, and if so, what type?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2009
Supporter
I don't think he transmitted anything to you. If he had thrush/ candida overgrowth in his mouth, he could give you a yeast infection but I don't see how his sinusitis caused an infection in your vagina.
|

replied December 9th, 2011
I don't think he could have transmitted anything to you from his sinus infection. However, since you are essentially exchanging juices, he could have passed something else onto you as deteragram suggested. You should see your gynaecologist to be sure.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....