i am a 18 year old girl ......my frends all have bfs but i dont hav.....and i feel very very shy to speak to boys........as i am very fat and very afraid where will they insult me because of this fear i never speak to boys and started to experience attraction to gals .......i dont wanna be a gay so pleaseeee suggest me something ......
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 10th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy

replied May 16th, 2011
Experienced User
hi, don't worry, i am 21 and single, jut learn how to be yourself anf content where you are. it may help to lose waight for heath reasons, exess waight can course exess testosterone which messes with the mind.

learn to be yourself and you will see how things turn out, and there is no shame in being long term single and you may find it how you are souposed to be.

feel free to pm me
|

replied May 18th, 2011
for one thing, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or fat. as long as you have friends that care about you and accept you for who you are, thats all that matters.

i should know.

ive been overweight for most of my life, but my friends dont care about that. they can see past the fat and accept me as a person. also, many of these best friends are gay and i care about them just as much as they care about me. I hope you have friends who feel the same way about you Smile
|

replied May 18th, 2011
for one thing, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or fat. as long as you have friends that care about you and accept you for who you are, thats all that matters.

i should know.

ive been overweight for most of my life, but my friends dont care about that. they can see past the fat and accept me as a person. also, many of these best friends are gay and i care about them just as much as they care about me. I hope you have friends who feel the same way about you Smile
|

replied May 20th, 2011
What a big deal about this situation. I think it is good think that you have no any B/f
|
Tags: all boys
Quick Reply