Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

Single ! & Not Datable

WEll hii there who ever is reading this right now ... i need some advice's from you Smile
i am a teenager and its been hard living this generation . Well im 15 and im not like-able idk why..
So heres , my story,
Basically all my friends have boyfriends and i feel weird sitting by them sometimes cause i feel left out .... & sometimes i feel like im not worthy of getting a guy ,, that im just ugly or dont fit in.. So tell me some advice's to start talking with someone without being shy. & for me to atleast have a boyfriend. I just feel sad and low self esteem & for me to have a real kiss not just some tap kissing. i cant stand my friend with there bf but im over it ...
---HELP MEE !!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 2nd, 2012
Extremely eHealthy
It is early days hunniebun...

15 isn't as ancient as you think - everyone blossoms in their own time and maybe your time hasn't arrived yet so be patient a little longer...

Meanwhile you can practice those social skills you are lacking that makes you embarrassed and self-conscious talking to boys.
To begin with you might need to play-act the part of a girl who can talk to boys and tell them a joke or two or an amusing story - many of the others started by play-acting too, even if they didn't realise it at the time...

Try joining a few groups, especially the ones where some talking is needed, instead of playing gooseberry with your friends while their boyfriends are along.
Christmas is coming soon so get yourself a piece of mistletoe and practice that kissing...

You will eventually find someone who can't get enough of you...

Good luck!
|

replied December 10th, 2012
Thanks for your advice im just like that cause guys they use to bully me and sometimes they still do . So i just wanted to wonder if im there type or find me attractive that how i lost my self esteem but ill try what you told me Smile
|

replied December 10th, 2012
Thanks for your advice im just like that cause guys they use to bully me and sometimes they still do . So i just wanted to wonder if im there type or find me attractive that how i lost my self esteem but ill try what you told me Smile
|
Quick Reply