Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

Side effects of breast augmentation surgery ?

Hi,
My name is Monica, I Am 26 years old married woman, I am working with MNC in California, My problem is as about my breast, its very small and sagged thus it is affecting my married life.
My Husband Mohit Says,"I am not so attractive like other women in their office" thus i want to look attractive like other women so I want to go for breast augmentation surgery.
Also I want to know If go for this surgery then what are the side effects of breast augmentation surgery involved in it.
Please suggest me Medical Tourism Company as i want cost effective treatment if possible in india.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper nishain
|

replied May 9th, 2010
Hello Monica,
Let Me tell You first What Exactly Is Breast Augmentation;
Breast augmentation is enhancement of the size of the breasts using inflatable implants filled most often with saline (saline implants). Other substances are also used. The next most common substance used in the implants is silicone (silicone breast implants). Breast augmentation can sometimes be called breast implant surgery, breast enlargement surgery, breast aug, and breast augmentation mammoplasty

Side effects of breast augmentation surgery:
The possible side effects of breast augmentation surgery include, but are not limited to: temporary breast soreness, swelling, change in nipple sensation, bruising. Breasts may be sensitive to stimulation for a few weeks.

For Medical Tourism Company in India I will Suggest "INDICURE"
Indicure, the premier medical tourism company of India, has served many patients from countries like USA, UK, Australia, Canada and other countries, looking for cost effective breast surgeries in India. The healthcare facilitation company provides the best services at very affordable prices.

I Hope my Suggestion Will Help YOu
|

replied May 10th, 2010
Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation or breast enlargement is mammaplasty in medical terms. It is a cosmetic surgery that involves the use of breast implants to satisfy desires for bigger and fuller breasts. It is also the procedure used to restore volume of the breast that has been lost after weight reduction or after pregnancy. Breast augmentation is not only about vanity, it is about giving them the chance to enjoy the right to be comfortable with their appearance and these days, more women are going for this procedures to feel more confident.
|

replied May 25th, 2010
Women in today’s era are more wide awake about their fitness and physician appearance. Their desire to look attractive, many women opt to undergo cosmetic breast augmentation. A certain number of benefits of cosmetic breast augmentation have attracted a huge number of women all over the world. This treatment or surgery of cosmetic augmentation of breast is a popular prosthesis considered to enhance the shape and size of the breast for cosmetic reasons. Any women who feel her breast is not of her desired size or want to bring an appealing look can consider this treatment to get the preferred shape.
|

replied January 5th, 2012
I agree with above. If you really want to for surgery you can opt for good surgeon in Kansas city. Look for APSKC on google. I hope it helps you.
|

replied February 7th, 2012
You have asked a good question regarding the side effects of breast enlargement.After surgery you may have some pain or swelling but it is temporary.After few week you will be fit and fine.
|

replied March 30th, 2012
whats exact cost in india
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied April 10th, 2014
Breast Augmentation or enlargement has no side effects but after swelling on your breast few days and during surgery use implants increase the size of breast.
|