I have had shoulder issues for over 4 years.In my shoulder joint I have had: Tightness, pain, loud clicking,and grinding. On my shoulder blade I have: severe burning , tingling, numbness, Loud grinding and a knot about the size of a nickel(almost under blade) I'm currently in the military and had no relief. I have had diagnosis after diagnosis! I have heard snapping scapula,impingement,spasms, and now bursitis. MRI has come back "negative", my x-rays as well. I have been to physical therapy for over 5 months and still no relief. What next? Please help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 16th, 2009
shoulder pain
just be careful my shoulder problems got me medically seperated from the service. i have had 4 surgeries and still no relief take your time before you make any decisions on what to do. the military doctors gave me the run around it was the civilian doc's that said my shoulder needed to be worked on.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....