Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Shoulder pain and headaches, done physio for yrs

I've had pain in my right arm for about 8 years now (I'm 25), as well as headaches which seem to radiate from the base of the skull. The shoulder pain has spread over the years, and now I get pain along my entire arm, with numbness in my pinky and ring finger. I've had MRI scans done which show a compression of the root nerve in the L4/L5, but that should affect my legs right? Around that time, my vision weakened (had 20/20), now wearing .75 power glasses for both eyes (this has stayed constant over the past 7 years). The pain in my shoulder has also lead to weakening of the right arm and a "locking" sensation in my right shoulder. I've done physio for several years but nothing has really helped (only temporary relief). Would appreciate any advise. Thank you in advance!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 13th, 2013
Update: MRI scans of Cervical Spine show that there is a bulge in the C4, but the report says that there doesn't appear to be any root nerve compression. So still no clue why its happening.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....