I have shoulder and neck pain. It is even hurts to turn over in Bed. I had frozen shoulder a few years ago. Can it reoccur? I have Diabetes II.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2011
Experienced User
I see that this post was in January. Are you still having issues with shoulder and neck. Have you seen a Chiropractor or Orthopedic Doctor?
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2011
you might wanna consider massaging. or have you tried it before? Pulse massager, similar like accupuncture, usually helps to resolve neck and shoulder stiffness or aches pretty effectively.
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2011
Experienced User
I think this is the place where i should post my post. I hev back pain as well, but in corelation with neck pain...it hirts so bad. Can this be from the bile stone i have,or no?
|

User Profile
replied May 12th, 2011
Experienced User
Biby,

I think you can have pain around those areas from a bile stone. Have you tried a google search on bile stone pain? It should list symptoms and where you can have pain from it.
|
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...