Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Forum

Should I proceed Epicanthoplastry along with Blepharoplasty?

Considering blepharoplasty this spring and recently found out about epicanthoplasty. Can anyone help me to understand whether I should do it along with blepharoplasty or not?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sweetalisa
|

replied January 10th, 2018
EP makes your eyes look bigger by increasing the width of the eyes. I know a few people who have gotten both EP and blepharo and the results were huge. My advice is you should choose your surgeon wisely and don't go cheap as epicanthus is one of the most sensitive parts of the eye. I did EP only last June in Korea. Here are my results. imgur.com/a/8YqHc
|

replied February 14th, 2018
Blepharoplasty is the surgery on the eyelid, whereas epicanthoplasty is the surgery of the epicanthal fold to enlarge the opening of the inner corner of the eye. Blepharoplasty with or without epicanthoplasty improves the appearance of the eyelid and results in more of the eyelid being visible above the lashes. Before considering this procedure, make sure you have an idea of what you would look like after it. Consult an experienced surgeon in person, ask for some before-after photos related to that procedure, and then proceed.
|
Quick Reply