Medical Questions > Parenting > Single Parents Forum

Should Deadbeat Father have rights?

Does not pay child support or refuses to pay. And does not visit his kids on a regular basis. Also refuses to sign the birth certificate. Why should he be allowed to see the kids he denies or only wants to see them when he its a convenience for him. Plus he gave me h*ll when I left him and called me a bad mom because of it. But now he recently got married and wants to pretend that he cares about his kids. They have been hurt enough and let down by him. Should he be allowed to see them?
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply