Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lungs and Respiratory Disorders Forum

shortness of breath and feeling of fatigue with rashes

User Profile
I just want to ask regarding this problem of mine..
I am 23 years old now and I've noticed that I have rashes on my legs..small red spot rashes on my thighs up to my feet. At first they are only few..but after a week its increasing in number.Is it an allergy or a symptom of a disease..??
aside from that, recently I experience shortness of breath and dizziness. I'm having a vertigo. I can't work well because I'm afraid that I may faint.. I'm having shortness of breath that made me nervous.
sometimes I'm catching my breath even without doing anything and just lying in my bed. It's hard to breath and I'm always tired. I have no energy and I always wanted to just lay down and rest.
my heart beats so fast and sometimes I feel like am floating in the air..

Are these symptoms of a serious ailment?..help me please.
And what disease could it be.??Pls. help me ASAP for immediate action.
Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 22nd, 2013
Hya,
I have two idea for you. Tiredness, fast heart beat could be the sign of a low iron level in your blood. It was the same with my sister. She got a few iron tablets and thats it.
For the dizziness, shortness of breath I can recommend the salt pipe or the salt therapy. It can help you and its a natural remedy. And it boost up your immune system so you wont feel yourself tired all the time!
Hope its gonna work, get better soon! Smile
|
Users who thank applejuice21 for this post: Lopskieman 

User Profile
replied December 18th, 2013
Thank you for the advice.
I hope it could help.
|
Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....