Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hypoglycemia Forum

Shortness of breath and chest pain

User Profile
I need good diet routine I am 23 and early hours of 2am I usually have shortness of breath and chest pain at times I need to know his to manage my situation with goog dieting and any other way to manade my situation

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2018
Hypoglycemia Answer A63221
Welcome to e health forum.

Since there is no information of your physical parameters, age, medical history and examination findings, specific medical diagnosis would not be possible.

Your symptoms mentioned could either be due to cardiorespiratory disorders, Vasculitis or psychological (functional) conditions like somatoform disorders.

Conditions like anemia, rheumatic heart disease, Cardiac valve defects, etc can be the cause of your symptoms like fatigue, dyspnea (breathing difficulty) on exertion.

Somatoform disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, etc are forms of psychological disorders presenting with chronic fatigue. Lack of physical fitness due to obesity is also a major cause of hyperventilation associated fatigue.

For a proper diagnosis, you might consult with your doctor and undergo a few tests including a chest Xray, complete hemogram, ESR, liver and kidney functions, lung function tests and a echocardiogram which will help to diagnose your medical condition.

Treatment of the specific condition should be helpful to treat you.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Hypoglycemia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.