Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

she was in underwear and he was still in his...

My friend recently came to me with a question that I actually couldnt answer despite doing extensive research.

She and her bf where getting.. "hot and heavy" ...she was in underwear and he was still in his jeans...somewhere a long the way he kinda "fell out" of his pants...they did not have sex but she's concerned about being preggers. She stopped him right away and it didnt go any further. No fluids came out of her BF.

She's expected to have her period any day now.

Can someone give me a basic answer that I can pass along to her.

thankyou.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 21st, 2012
Community Volunteer
She cannot get pregnant from that. A substantial amount of his semen needs to go deep into her vagina for her to get pregnant. His penis was not in her vagina and he did not ejaculate.

As long as at least one of them keeps their. Clothes on, it should be perfectly safe.

Take care.
|

replied June 21st, 2012
She was in her underwear and he still had pants on but apparently they were undone.. and thats when he fell out.
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2012
Community Volunteer
She still cannot get pregnant from that, unless her panties 'fel'l off and his penis got stiff and went into her vagina Smile
|

replied June 22nd, 2012
lol. None of the above happened, he was stiff from what Im told, so I think I can safely tell her that its not possible and she's probably just late because of stress and whatnot.

thank you for your replies! Smile
|

replied June 22nd, 2012
lol. None of the above happened, he was stiff from what Im told, so I think I can safely tell her that its not possible and she's probably just late because of stress and whatnot.

thank you for your replies! Smile
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....