Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Relationships Forum

she told me that i didnt do anything to cause this...

Hey there everyone. These past 2 months I have been going through quite a hard time trying to figure out why my GF left me. She literally packed all her stuff and moved out of my house. Ive done a lot of research and she told me that i didnt do anything to cause this. I guess my question is will she come back? Or is this it??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 28th, 2016
She has done this before, but she came back the next day to get her stuff and ended up staying 3 days straighg at my house and i took care of her because she got sick. And then once those 3 days past she out of no where said im going to my friends hoise and literally grabs everything she had at my house. Like everything. Im soo sad and she hasnt talked to me for 2 whole days. What should I do?
|

User Profile
replied July 24th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.Relationships some times dont work. Its no ones fault. Best thing is to move on and start over. The more you think, the more you get depressed. Seek psychotherapy sessions if you need help to forget.

Take care
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Bipolar Relationships , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.