User Profile
I\'m with my girlfriend with 3 years and in my relationship always off and on.
She is pregnant now. We been to doctor and done the test.
Now the ultrasound report say baby is 7 weeks now 27th nov. 2011. And due date of birth 15th July, 2012.
My girlfriend told me she want to honest with u. one day she was very drunk and 20th Oct. 2011 around 12.00 am she had a two times sex with another man and one time sex with another man.
Now I don\'t Know this is my baby or not.
I had sex with my girlfriend 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 of October
Even she is not sure who is the father of this child.
Please help me out as soon as possible. Who is the father?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 28th, 2011
Ovulation and Ovaries Answer A28917
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
If she has regular menstrual cycles of 28-30 days, then given the due date (completion of 40 weeks of gestation) on July 15th, 2012, the probable conception date would lie between October 18th – 27th, 2011. Since the intercourses has been quite close to each other, it is difficult to comment on who would father the child. Chances of you being the father are high if she has had early ovulation since you had been having intercourse prior to her fertile days and during fertile days. Sperms once released inside female reproductive tract, can stay alive for next 3-5 days. However, the exact results can be made out only after the Paternity test. She should visit her gynecologist/obstetrician for further assistance.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.