is it healthy to shave the whole area including the lips and all can it cause any problems in that area. thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 16th, 2010
I personaly shave my whole area including the lips, sometimes after shaving i get this little bump maybe beside my lip from were i have shaved from , but its only because of the razor , so its really nothing to worrie about. i havent had any problems yet with shaving that area nor has my friends, so i think you are safe, if your not really shure you should go to a doctor and get some information on it , im shure they would be happy to help you =]
|

User Profile
replied February 16th, 2010
I also shave my entire area, shaving cannot cause any problems. You can get razor bumps but if you do they have a special gel you can apply after shaving. Its call anti shaving bumps for sensitive skin, you can purcase this almost anywhere (walmart, drug stores, even some grocery stores) Hope this helped!
|

replied February 22nd, 2010
tahnks for the help!!!!! Smile
|
Tags: lips
Quick Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...