Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diets and Diet Plans Forum

sharing my secret to successful and healthy dieting

Good day to everyone!!
I'm Jessica, 23 years old and I want to share my wonderful experience. True, it is really hard to find a reliable, sure, fast and easy way to regulate one's diet. But I have this mindset that if I really want something, I should go for it! Mindset and goal are two important factors when one decides to tone down her body. You can see that I have a fabulous body now, but several months ago, I was 30 pounds heavier.

Unbelievable? Better believe it! I sure tried a lot of stuff before finally achieving this body, and I am proud to say I finally found the perfect formula!

I can give you helpful tips for free! I just want everyone to feel good as I am.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Users who thank jessica75 for this post: dorito 

replied June 16th, 2011
Where are the tips and the secrets then...?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....