Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

shaking, short term memory loss, muscle tightness...

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
What specialist should I see for symptoms of random shaking of the hands, swelling and tingling of the hands and feet, short term memory loss problems, and random muscle tightness in my legs?
Did you find this post helpful?

replied January 26th, 2012
my 5 cents
I would start with a GP or a neurologist, but I'm no expert nor a doctor.

Tingling can be related to the sensory nerves.
Muscles are also controlled by nerves (the motor nerves). That why I said neurologist, but you guessed that already as you posted in this forum.

Normally you start talking to a General Practitioner who make a (preliminary) diagnosis and sends you to a specialist for further examination and treatment.

Try to see a doctor as soon as you can (make an appointment today!), it sounds serious so don't postpone it, and good luck! I wish you all the best!
Did you find this post helpful?