ok.. i live with my grandma and i have never felt anything in the house but my grandma seems to think that our house is haunted because at night when she is layin in bed trying to sleep the foot of her bed starts shaking and i have laid in bed with her and i didn't feel anything could it be that our house is haunted or is it just her imagination
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 8th, 2010
I don't know what it is but my bed shakes at night and so does my fathers. We were talking about it one day and I was glad to hear from him I wasn't losing my mind. Plus we live cities apart so it must happen all over.
|

replied March 14th, 2011
scary
my bed shakes in the nite aswell, i didnt want to say anything to anyone incase they thought i was mental lol but these past few weeks they are happening nearly every nite ,i first told myself they were earthquake tremors until it started happening every nite !!!
|

replied March 19th, 2011
Yeah, it seems we are not alone here but still... it is still a ridle for me why those things happen on a physical level... I mean not just seeing or hearing something in your mind but also feeling it with your physical body (e.g. shaking)
|

replied June 21st, 2011
Shaking Bed Syndrome
I am so releived to hear that so many other people have the shakey bed thing! I honestly thought I was loosing the plot! As there are so many people suffering with this problem I think it would be a good idea for the medical bods to do some research.
|

replied June 21st, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
just guessing but, these reports r common but misunderstood. there is a period like twilight (being just before u wake and that can be during night also) that since u r paralyzed when dreaming and u seem to feel things but unable to react) NOW IF EVER u were in an earthquake u would not again compare shaking the bed I believe.
I have studied dreams, and am a prolific dreamer so much that I wake 2 and 3 times to take a rest from the craziness. I've come to like it.
|

replied June 29th, 2011
I also feel like my bed or the floor is shaking. Sometimes it is the washer or the dryer, but I have felt it without them being on. So you are not the only one to feel it.
|

replied November 1st, 2011
well, i was anxious to find any answers, this happened to me last nite, i went to sleep at approx. 1:15 am and the shaking woke me at 1:45am, i felt real uneasy as i started to pray and my bed stopped shaking. wth is this??? is it the brain, paranormal, im sooo confused, that's not normal.
|

replied November 1st, 2011
bed shaking
well, i was anxious to find any answers, this happened to me last nite, i went to sleep at approx. 1:15 am and the shaking woke me at 1:45am, i felt real uneasy as i started to pray and my bed stopped shaking. wth is this??? is it the brain, paranormal, im sooo confused, that's not normal.
|
Quick Reply