User Profile
Hello Doctor,

Six months back I had an oral sex after that I had constant penis burn about 20 days. Later, it came again after two months and persisted about 15 days. Now again, I’m in the same situation I have been having constant burn on tip of penis, I don’t have any other symptoms. Is this related to std or any other problem? There is no sexual activity since last 6 months.

Thanks,
Sam

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 26th, 2018
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Answer A64417
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
The symptoms that you describe are not normal. If recurrent it could suggest infective etiology. If your sexual partner had oral infection at the time of sexual contact, chances of infection are possible. Visit your doctor/urologist at the earliest and go ahead with proper examination and evaluation to look for the underlying cause, and get started on appropriate treatment as indicated by your examination findings and evaluation results. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/urologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Drink plenty of water.
Take care.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexually Transmitted Diseases , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.