User Profile
I have had this small bump on my vulva across from my vaginal hole kind of near my butt cheek crease. I am not sure how long it has been here. I last shaved in the middle of August, and I recently started feeling this small bump this past week and a half ago. I took a break from being sexually active from November to the last week of August. I noticed I had a minor bacterial infection, because I was itching a lot, got treated, and the itch went away. I then noticed vaginal burning 3 days before my cycle. On the day before, the burning went away, and I felt fine. I figured I had just gotten a yeast infection due to the antibiotics. Now I am freaking out about this bump, because I am not for sure what it is. I took a picture of itand looked at it, and it's texture is no different than my vagina. It literally just looks like raised skin. There is also no pain, itching, or burning associated with this bump. Could this be a wart, and does this sound like an std?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2018
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Answer A64384
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
I am not telling you that you have STDS but if you have bumps as well as itching;you need a screening definitely.So,go for a complete STD screening and obviously a doctor's opinion about the bump,as I can not see it to comment further.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counseling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexually Transmitted Diseases , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.