Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Sexual Health - Women Question

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
can i ve pregnant? I had sex for the first time when my period was gone and we used a condom and we didn't do sex for that long just a minute and he didn't cum inside me because after a minute of intercourse i asked him to pull it out he said im not yet cumming then i said to him i will give him a bj and hj then he agreed and then he pulled out and remove the condom then i started doing the bj and hj so it was so long when he ejaculated in my mouth (he said that that morning he ejaculated before taking a shower so after he masterbate he peed while taking a shower)

Can i be pregnant i felt all the symptoms of pregnancy but when i test 14days after we had sex it went all negative and i had a Urinary tract infection now and its my last day taking my antibiotic

Or im just stressing myself :(((((((((
Don't want to be pregnant at all

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied October 16th, 2017
Sexual Health - Women Answer A62389
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
I presume you are unduly stressing yourself.The chance of getting pregnant is nil as the exposure was minimum. Your pregnancy testing is also negative after 14 days of the incidence.Just wait and I assure you that you will get your cycle on time if you do not remain tensed all the time.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Women , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.