Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sexual Health - Men Question

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Yesterday I had a sex with sex worker and during sex, the condom broke. We stopped the sex. Are there any chances to get affected from STD. I have no idea if she is affected with any STD.

Are there any chances of me getting affected? What should I do ? If I have got STD, how to cure it?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 15th, 2016
Sexual Health - Men Answer A57989
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Condom if slipped or broke can give chance to share of fluids and that can cause the chances of STDs. so i would suggest a work up for STDs as the profession of the partner make her exposed to infections and a vector for transmission.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.