Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sex is the only problem...

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
Me and My boyfriend have been together for over 3 mon.He is recently divorce, He was married for 21 years to the same women. And I\'m still married but seperated, He has be divorced for 3 years he has went on dates but he has not had sex with anyone else up to this point. The other night we had sex for the first time, He could not get an erection and he told me that he did not feel anything. He also told me that he does not feel anything when we Kiss. He thinks its are chemistry, I fell the same way when we had sex it has been 5 years for me I did not feel anything but nerves, We have such a awesome relationship we get alone, We get alone we have so much in common. Sex is the only problem for us we are both 47 yrs. old . PLEASE HELP

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 6th, 2011
Sexual Health - Men Answer A18226
Hi, and thanks for your medical question on eHealth forum!

Well, it is possible to have a lot in common and yet not be sexually attracted to one another. Also it is possible that you both are not yet ready to accept another partner as you both did not have sex after leaving your previous one.

This is something you will have to mutually decide and carry forward and it may not necessarily mean that you both have become impotent. Hope this helps. Take care!

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.