I was wondering. My cycle is on and my boyfriend wants to have sex with me so bad. I told him that my period was on, so now he is very upset with me right now. I was wondering, should I have sex with my boyfriend while my period is on or just wait until it goes off?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 9th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
LaShelle, if he is not bothered by it, why should you be? If it really bothers you, do something else for him. If not, put down an old towel and go for it. I always find that a good orgasm helps for my cramps and cheers me up Smile

Remember to keep it safe, whatever you decide to do.

Take care!
|

replied April 11th, 2010
Hey Susan! Thanks. I was just scared and what might happen to me. That really gave me a boost of confendence in my part. Now I just have to ask him and see what he says. I will do just that. Yes, we will have sade sex.
Thanks!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...