Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Lungs and Respiratory Disorders Forum

Severe shortness of breath and sometimes really blue feets't

First of all i want to apologize for my bad english, its not my native language. Im a 28 year old woman, for over two months i've been having severe shortness of breath and deep chest pains, numbness and extreme coldness in feets and underlegs, red lines at the base of the nails (finger nails) and sometimes really blue feets/toenails, bubbling sounds in the chest, high pulse and a little dry cough. Pulse oximeter test, ecg, d-dimer,and ultrasound of the heart are normal. No stress/anxiety and smoking. What can it be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 8th, 2014
I want to add that the red lines in my nails is horizontal and just above the white halfmoon. Bloodwork of kidney/liver and iron is normal.
|

replied January 21st, 2015
Subglottic stensis unexplained SOB ..if it feels youre not getting enough air into your lungs this could be your problem.. Its an obstruction or narrowing.good luck . Its prevalent in women in theirs 30s. Also know as ISS idiopathic subglottic stenosis.

Good luck
Bob
|
Must Read
Asthma affects more than 22 million Americans. But what happens during a respiratory asthma attack? Learn the basics about asthma now....
Some people are more likely than other to be diagnosed with asthma. Learn if you are at risk of asthma in this section on risk factors and causes of asthma....
How can you identify the signs and symptoms of asthma or respiratory problems? We list the common asthma symptoms here and discuss asthma problems....