Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Severe pain in middle stomache, Groin, Anus.

Hey there, A little about my history, 10 years ago, I had testicular cancer, Had the left one removed, Right one had an orchidopexy (It was the tortion that brought me into the hospital, They found the cancer on my left one in the process. Cancer gone, treatment is over). I am 28 years old, and otherwise healthy

Over the last 2 days, I had what started out as a dull pain in my stomach, below the belly button, In the center. It has slowly felt like it spread to my anus, and testicles, Getting much worse in severity. When I urinate, I have problems getting the urine to stop slowly dripping, And I urinate very often, Sometimes to no avail (woke up 4 times last night, urinated 12 times in the last 6 hours. There is no burning or pain with urination in my penis, but my anus hurts very much during urination along with a slight increase in pain in my testicals, Yesterday morning, I had pain with ejaculation during coitus. STD's Are not a possibility am in a long term single partner relationship.

Any ideas as to what I should do? The pain is becoming unbearable. Is this a bladder infection?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 14th, 2014
Welcome to e health forum.

Your symptoms indicate a possibility of infection or Irritation of prostrate gland.

A man with chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome may have pain spread out around the pelvic area or may have pain in one or more areas at the same time. The pain may come and go and appear suddenly or gradually.
Other symptoms may include -
- Pain in the urethra during or after urination.
- Pain in the penis during or after urination.
- Urinary frequency—urination eight or more times a day. The bladder begins to contract even when it contains small amounts of urine, causing more frequent urination.
- Urinary urgency—the inability to delay urination.
- A weak or an interrupted urine stream.

It would be recommended that you seek a opinion from your doctor or a urologist, who might request for a few tests of blood and urine, and if needed a ultrasound test for the prostrate and determine the treatment you might need.

I hope this helps.

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Digestive and Bowel Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.