Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Severe constipation causing pressure on nerves ?

severe constipation - would that put pressure on your nerves in lower spine and cause burning groin and thighs? tried altereing my diet but still constipated i take naproxen twice daily any thoughts? Question gosign
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 3rd, 2011
i've suffered for years with constipation - now i eat lots of fruits and veggies and go to the gym constantly. Yet I still suffered with this! i tried EVERYTHING from every laxative on the market to pills, herbal remedies, many home remedies i even had a colonoscopy! nothing ever worked. my cause of constipation was due to stress. i got my idea from a natropath i read her book and in it she says to drink 1 freshly squeezed lemon juice in a glass of warm water the first thing every morning - i have done this for 5 years now and have been regular like clockwork - my add on to this remedy though is drink the lemon water with a straw as after several months of drinking this my teeth became sensitive so drinking with a straw will eliminate this. i also find this remedy great when you are unwell with a cold.

THIS REMEDY IS CHEAP, NATURAL, AND YOUR BODY WILL LOVE YOU FOR IT!

now my only dilemma now is making sure i have enough lemons in stock...
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....