Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Pain Management Forum

Severe and constant pain arm legs feet shoulders back

, I overheard a conversation on two women at a restaurant talking about having tests run to find out what was causing her severe pain all the time. In the morning her arms,hands, and feet ach so bad when she gets up. I know how that feels. Sometimes it seems like the joints pop in my fingers as well as feeling there are heavy weights pressing by feet into the floor. I heard they started treating her withvitamin B andTHAT WAS IT BECAUSE THEY LEFT THE TABLE.....any ideas?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2009
Vitamin D deficiency can cause "all over" pain. I'm not familiar with vitamin B deficiency pain syndromes, but B deficiency can cause anemia and weakness.

|

replied January 26th, 2010
severe pain
I am in stage 4 renal failure and I was in sever severe pain all over for years. I kept telling the doctors it was an internal pain and it was the worst pain I have ever felt....finally my kidney dr. ran the vitamin D test and I was almost depleted and was showing signs of ricket type illness...THAT'S where the pain was coming from. I'm not saying the pain is completely gone, but it certainly isn't the level that it was
|

replied February 4th, 2010
If your condition gets better as the day wears on, try getting an opinion from a Myotherapist. It may be just a muscular problem.
|
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pain Management , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.