My husband is been consistantly vomiting in the morning and after he eats. He has lost a drastic amout of weight. He also has epilepsy (taking dilantin) and compression fractures in his back.
His seizures are undercontroll and he is being seen for his back. He has been through numerous tests of his bowel, intestine, and GI tract.
We are trying to find a direction to look, in hopes to find an anwser.
We really need some advice or a direction to look.

Hopefully someone can help.

Sarah
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 10th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I hope they have run some blood work in the lab. If not I would insist the doctor do a full chemistry and CBC. Vomiting like this can be an indication of several metabolic conditions as well as other conditions.
|

replied June 11th, 2008
sever vomiting/weightloss
They have done full blood work and nothing has come up. We are at a loss of what it could be
|
Must Read
Click here to learn more about what causes epilepsy and the different types of epilepsy. Start here to learn about the basics of this type of brain disorder. ...
Get the facts on epilepsy types. Identify signs & symptoms of epilepsy. We outline different types of epileptic seizures so you know when to seek help....
How can you know if you're having an epileptic seizure? We outline how doctors clinically diagnose epilepsy and other seizures here....