Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Postpartum and Postnatal Forum

sever abdominal cramping had a baby, 4months ago

I recently had a baby, 4months ago . & since I've had a menstral cycle I also had a uti andd finished the medication my discharge went away & so did the oder for awhile . Since then I went to the hospital with sever cramping the week I thought my period would start they gave me a shot in my ass and 4 pills. All std test came back negitive. I've had the pain all month and just started my period . Meaning I was 3 weeks late almost The flow is very light and I haven't even filled half of a tampon . I've taken 2 pregnancy test & the both apperead negitive (I do not believe that I am pregnante at all) just wanted to rule the option out. The pain is almost unbarable . Please help !
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
Extremely eHealthy
I think you should ask about a grumbling appendix, this could be ONE of many causes of the abdominal pain.

If the appendix bursts it can be serious so it's probalby a good idea to rule out your appendix
|

User Profile
replied September 23rd, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.You may be dealing with an undiagnosed medical condition, such as polycystic ovary syndrome, or it could be a lifestyle issue, such as extreme stress. After getting a negative test result, you should wait a few days to a week before taking another test. The ectopic pregnancy must have to be ruled out as in it the pregnancy test is often negative as beta hcg levels are very low.

Take care
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Postpartum and Postnatal , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.