Hi I had an encounter with a guy in a public toilet through a glory hole. I know im stupid for doing it. He didnt do any oral just rubbed the end ans maybe he put his precum on my penis which is circumcized maybe he pricked my penis ?? Do you think I would of felt that ?? That was in november . Now its 22nd of febuary 5 week ago I had a sinus problem and doc took my blood and the test came back ok . Then I googled hiv symptoms . After that I had diarrhoea , stiff neck , sore muscles blurred vision in my left eye. Sicky feeling but not actually been sick . Stomach rumbling and had really bad wind the symptoms have gone but now I have a rash which is flat and doesn't itch on my shoulders arms back and face and legs. Its looks all red with small blotches of white skin showing . Its not dry or peeling and it gets more red when I get in the bath. Is 14 weeks to late to get a rash? Also someone said you would have other symptoms with the rash and not on its own . Ive carried on working so the symptoms didn't affect me badly somepeople said its the worst flu ever ?? Ive got really bad anxiety about this that I google every hour of the day
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 22nd, 2016
Anyone help???
|

replied February 23rd, 2016
Has anyone any help on this please please
|

User Profile
replied February 29th, 2016
HIV infection or any other condition cannot be diagnosed merely on the basis of history.

As per CDC and WHO recommendations, any person who is suspected of being exposed to HIV should get HIV tests (ELISA Antibody test for HIV 1 & 2 ) at least after 4 weeks post exposure.

The 4th generation ELISA tests for HIV, detects both the HIV antibody (HIV 1 & 2) as well as antigens of HIV virus (P24 antigen). The test that is very accurate and sensitive at detecting HIV infection.

Since HIV antibodies appear only after 4 -6 weeks in about 90% individuals, and almost 95 - 99% of infected individuals produce the antibodies within 12 weeks of exposure. Hence testing for HIV is recommended at a interval of 4 weeks, at least upto 12 weeks (3 months). In your case, if the repeat test at the end of 12 weeks is negative, then you can consider yourself to be free of HIV.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.