so i had sex with one girl in mid september(20), i ididnt get any symptons or anything, however i had little discharge from penis not, clmadys or gonorehha like , its like i dnt get wet however when you spread the tips of your penis, you can see little glue like white stuff, very little, and this shows once or twice a day. so i went to check up, and came out negative for clamadys and gonorehha. While i was there i also checked up for hiv and it came out negative, so this is about 1 month 20 days after. so the nurse told me to come check again in 3 month. after that all i thought about was what if, and then Since a week after that check up i have little fever, nausea, stomach growling, chest cracking and pain now,not white tounge but white stuff around the cheek. and last weeek i notice two of my teeth has dental caries out of blue, i dnt smoke or anything. my 3 month window period should be done in this december 20th. and i am gona go check, but i am really confuse about this little glue like discharge ,which upon check up by urine came out negative for gonoreha and clamadys last time, and but i still have it, and this dental caries? is dental caries a sign of hiv? i cant explain how i pass this last two month, all i thought about was what if, my fever , nausea, chest pain and stomach growling still there, and now the dental caries! anyone have any idea? would dental carries be one of the hiv symptons? or could it happen because of anxiety? what about stomach growling? and i notice i have a bad breathe now.although i dnt smoke and brush my teeth atleast 3 times a day
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 13th, 2011
has anyone confirmed or have had dental carries as one of the symptons?
|

replied December 14th, 2011
Experienced User
not hiv related.

your 3 month test will tell your status
|

replied December 22nd, 2011
i got my result after 3 months today and its negative. i have had all the symptoms of hiv possible, starting from fever,nausea, muscle pain, white tounge, little rash. My advice to all of you who are in window period, please please stop looking around internet and worrying about it if you have hiv or not. i didnt have any symptom of hiv, but somehow it got into my head and i looked around internet for past 2 month and thats when all the symptoms started to show up. so its being 12 hours past my result, and the amazing thing is , i see i dnt have that nausea or headache anymore and i feel the white tounge is going off aswell. so all of you please stop reading internet and tell your self you dont hiv, because believing you do, will only cause more damage to your body untill you get the result
|

replied March 2nd, 2012
Dear Bestdeal,

How are you. You are a motivator for all of us.

Thanks
|

replied December 23rd, 2011
Bestdeal:

I am happy for you! Congrats!

I am also having all symptoms including: Dizziness, metallic taste in mouth, large pimples, etc.....I have my 3 mo next week.

Again, happy for--I hope my results turn the same.

Best Regards
|

replied January 8th, 2012
Best deal I am so happy for you. I have 2 more months to go before end of window period. I think I have HIV as well. The symptoms I have is one swollen lymph node, nauseouness & one rash on my left leg. I am going to take HIV test tomorroe after 5 weeks. Wish me luck!!! cause I need it.
|

Health Issues84:

Try not to fret too much as I know this is stressful time. I just had my three month last week and negative. I had all the symptoms: mouth sores, night sweats, sore throat, rash, cystic acne etc....even dizziness, and weird taste....All from Stress!

So hang in there...if your 5-6 week test is negative, most likely you're fine, as most people serconvert in the first 4 weeks. However, you'll still need to do your 3mo.

Good luck!
|

AnxiousMan585, I am trying not to stress trust me. I am going tomorrow to get tested. I will post my results here. I know I dont know you but, would you be willing to log in tomorrow? I am gonna log in & post by 3pm. I am in ny. I just want to share the news with someone & you are the only person that has responded to any of my post so far so I just need a friend right now, someone to lead on and I havent told anyone I think I may be positive as of yet(I am embarrassed). Someone that wont judge me. I hope you can if not i will understand. Thanks
|

replied January 9th, 2012
Hey guys

I just got back from the doctors. I did the hiv rapid test & it came back negative, which I am happy about. They didnt do the western blot. However, I have to test again in 2 more months although it has been 4-6weeks since the sexual encounter. I am going for a complete blood screen on the 19th to get a complete blood screen to find out what is causing my lymph node to swell. I will ask the doctor to do a western blot since he will be taking blood anyways. But I still plan on going for sure in 2months that way i know for SURE I am negative. So I just wanted to let you guys know.
|

replied January 9th, 2012
Hey HealthIssues84. I have to say that your rapid Results at 5 Weeks is great news and very promising!

In the meantime, if I can give you any advice, don't search on the internet for symptoms, pictures of rashes, etc. That's all I did for three months straight and I'm still paying for it now--dizziness etc.

So Hang in there, and keep your chin up high!
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....