Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Serious Penis problems - no erection

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am 19 years old, and I have been having serious penis problems for about 9 months. My penis is noticeably smaller when it is not erect, and the erections that I do get are very weak and need a lot of stimulation to maintain. These erections are shorter, thinner and can be bent. Nothing like what I was getting this time last year. The best way to describe my penis is the way it gets after you spend a day in the pool. Unfortunately it stays that way. It is often cold to the touch now. I went running last night, and when I finished my penis was ice cold. I feel like maybe the blood flow to my penis during both the erect and flaccid states has been cut off somehow.

This situation begin when I was masturbating a while back. While I was doing it I heard a "pop" sound and my erection went into this state and has not recovered. There was no pain though. It would mean a lot if you could give me some feedback, because I can find nothing similar to my situation online and have been effected very negatively by the situation. If you have any questions please ask.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2008
tiphat You really do need to have that checked, I have herd of guys breaking there penis, sounds strange but true. One says it made a pop sound and was bent. He waited over 2 years before he went in. This guy ended up having to have surgery to have it fixed.
Go to the doctor while your still young.
Good Luck.
Chow -
Did you find this post helpful?

replied September 26th, 2008
I would agree, go see a urologist. I know it's hard being young and talking about this face to face with someone but it's definitely something to be looked at.

Hope this helps!
Did you find this post helpful?