Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hernia Forum

serious pain like last 2 hernia, what could it be?

I had surgery for a hernia in august of 2010 and another in jan 2011 .I went to dr recently with symptoms of another hernia ..pcp said it was one and sent me to surgeon .surgeon ordered ct scan and said nothing looked wrong ..in serious pain like last 2 hernia what could it be
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 26th, 2012
you sound just like me ive had 5 hernia surgeries already and i went to family doctor he checked me on two appointments and said i have another hernia again sent me to surgeon he said no hernia and cat scan showed no hernia im going for another opinion and thats what you should do also ok and good luck keep in touch!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
We review the definition of a hiatal hernia, what causes it, and types of hernias in this Introduction to Hiatal Hernia....
Do you know the difference between a small and large hiatal hernia? Know when to seek medical help? Hiatal hernia symptoms and more here....
Hiatal hernias are diagnosed clinically. But what lab tests and procedures can help confirm hiatal hernia? We review the medical exams here....