Medical Questions > Mental Health > Addiction, Recovery Forum

Serious Marijuana Withdrawel problems

i am 19 and have been smoking marijuana from the age of 17 until now.
I do not know where to start... i started smoking because of serious depression (i have done another post about my problems but this is about my drug problem)... after about a year of smoking i totally lost my confidence and everything.
My mind does not feel right anymore.. when i walk through town i just feel dead and i can hear voices in a strange way. I have lost my ability to talk properly and what really upsets me is my voice feels like it has gone.. i cant project my voice and it just constantly feels weak and soft with no base at all. I have quit for a few weeks now and everything is just so strange. My words are also always jumbled up now.

Have i developed a mental illness? or do i just have to wait until the marijuana is fully out my system?

Thanks
hnk
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 14th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....